RUDY 2.0 Original Life-size painting
How does a Rocket's fan spend 335 hours painting a rival team's Rudy Gobert? GOOD question..... The hometown team Utah Jazz were simply kicking ass! Not to mention being just so damn likeable. Seeing them face adversity and fight their way to the playoffs last season when the world had written them off was INSPIRING. Rudy has been a huge reason for their success and I dont care what anyone says....
A L L S T A R !
"Rudy 2.0" Original Life-size Painting
- 48 x 48 X 1.5 inches
- 335 hours of layered acrylic on canvas
- Painting is coated with high-quality gloss varnish protecting from dust, moisture and UV rays, preserving the vibrancy of the painting to last a lifetime
- Painting lined with plush, faux suede along the backside with hardware attached and ready to hang
- Painting is accompanied by a hand-signed and embossed certificate of authenticity
- Complimentary shipping within the U.S.